Thursday, December 23, 2010

Top Chef All Stars thoughts

Was Jaime always this lame? I remember her being pretty tough and cooking pretty good food? How can this be the same wallflower that is on this all star season? Is she just wilting under the pressures of failing twice? I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she cut her finger and left to go get stitches. But now this? Hiding? I totally regret stating that she is one of my favorites. Now on the other hand, last night I remembered what was so awesome about Carla. She just totally came out, did her style food, against the disapproval of her teammates and WON! I must say that judges table is so nerve racking now that some of the weak links are gone. It really was crazy to see Spike go last night! Was his dish really worse than the others??

thoughts:

Are they really going there with Angelo again? I mean they went as far as Gail coming out and asking if they felt he was sabotaging?? REALLY? Lame drama

That being said, I wouldn't let anyone cook my salmon! What a dumb ass!

Most overused ingredient - yuzu

Taylor Dent? He had the personality of a head of lettuce, iceberg.





3 comments:

Monet said...

One of the best parts of being home with my parents is that they have cable. I've been watching Top Chef reruns all week! Thank you for sharing this with me. I hope you have a lovely week. I wish you and your family the happiest New Year!

Anonymous said...

Dec. 29, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Licorice Chocolate and Other Foods to Love said:
Well I agree with the assessment of Jamie and it is very dissapointing. I can’t wait to see what happens tonight, assuming there is a new episode.
Reply

lishapisa said...

I'm finally caught up!! The blaming game never helps... Oh well , wouldve like to see spike on a little longer. Is he from ny?
Sooo excited to see the next episode!!!! Chinatown Baby!! Dim Sum restaurant challenge :)
funny to hear the comments in Cantonese
bot gwai dim sum lol
thanks em