For tonight's dinner I made my favorite fried rice and boiled dungeness crab.
30 Minutes cooking time !
15 mins for the rice and 15 mins for the crab.
Ginger Egg Fried Rice
- 3 cups - cooked rice
- 2 tbs ginger - cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 eggs - lightly beaten
- 1/2 onion - chopped
- scallion - chopped
- soy sauce
- white pepper
1. Heat pan or wok with oil, add onion and ginger - stir and cooked for 1-2 minutes
2. Add the rice - stir and cooked until all mixed well
3. Push the rice aside and slowly add the eggs - when it's half cooked stir in the rice
4. Stir fry until eggs are fully cooked and season with soy sauce and white pepper
5. Add scallion, cilantro and some peas
* I made the rice ahead of time and let it cool down completely that way the rice will be loose and fluffy not sticky
Boiled Dungeness Crab
Heat a pot of salted water - bring to boil
Add crab - cook for 15 minutes
*cooking time 8 mins for 1 pound