Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sunday Seafood Feast


It was lovely sunny day to fire up the grill!


Radicchio - Leeks - Portabello Mushroom

Fresh Tilapia Fish with Lemon and Parsley
Wash and snip off all fins. Score the fish on both sides

Season with salt and pepper inside and out.
Put handful of fresh parsley into the cavity and lemon slices into the slits.
 

fish so fresh it was still moving!

Wrap fish in foil with several slits

Boiled Blue Crabs
Place live crabs in to boiling water, add salt - medium heat for 15 mins

Salads
Black Beans and Corn Salad
Barley and tomato salad with almonds & pine nuts






Steamers
Rinse to clean the clams
Heat stock pot with water, white wine, shallots, parsley, garlic
add clams, covered, in medium low heat until all opens - discard any that did not open
keep the broth - strain it and serve it in a bowl for cleaning the clams
Bowl of Steamers served with melted butter

3 comments:

PFx said...

It's my kind of feast, nothing but simply fresh. I love it!

lequan@luvtoeat said...

I love seafood feasts! Heck I'm happy with any kind of a feast to be honest...teehee. But a seafood feast is da bomb! Lol. BBQ talapia is so yummy. My parents like to BBQ fish like that too and then use the meat to wrap with rice vermicelli and rice paper with veggies. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Mother Rimmy said...

I agree. This is a wonderful seafood feast! I love the fresh fish!