Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Obsession with Xiao Long Bao - Soup Dumplings

I've recently registered on Chow's Food Site and it is great!
Today I came across one of my favorite comfort snacks.... Soup Dumplings!
Chef and Author, Andrea Nguyan shares one of her favorite places to have soup dumplings. See how they are made perfectly and also her style of eating these little juicy dumplings*
Video Below:

The Perfect Soup Dumpling : Steamy on the outside, juicy on the inside - CHOW

** seeing such perfect delicate dumplings makes me want to cry with joy**



This little one is from Grand Sichaun.
Previous post * Here*

**If you can add something to the Soup Dumpling recipe, what would it be?

I would love a hint of cilantro...yum









2 comments:

hungrysmurf said...

We recently ventured out into the San Gabriel valley to Din Tai Fung probably the best dumpling restaurant I've ever been. They are sooo good! Love the whole ritual with the vinegar and shredded fresh ginger.

CookEatLove said...

This is such a great website. I love the title and the photos!!